2018 Late Registration
(Registration is for Green Bay, East side except Allouez)
Late registration is now in effect. We will accept late registrations but will not be able to guarantee a place on a team.
To register online, click here.
Late Registration Cost*
U-6 (ages 4 ½ - 5) - $40.00
U-8 thru U-12 (ages 6 - 11) - $50.00
U-15 & up (ages 12 - 18) - $60.00
*A $20 late fee per family will be added for registrations after March 1, 2018.
Click Here to download the 2018 Registration Newsletter which is now available for all Green Bay Eastside soccer players, coaches and referees.
- Your child's age is determined as of July 31, 2018
- Accepting 4 ½ year olds born on or before Jan 31st, 2014
- If a parent decides to coach, we will accept children turning 4 by April 30, 2018.
- NEW PLAYERS must bring a BIRTH CERTIFICATE, PASSPORT, BAPTISMAL CERTIFICATE OR IMMUNIZATION RECORD to verify their age.
- Coaching credit is available. For player registrations paid on the internet the $10 coaching credit will be given out at the Coaches equipment pickup . For registrations paid by check you can deduct the $10 when paying.
- All NSF charges will be collected.
- No refunds.
- Equipment, coach, referee staffing and player rosters are based on registrations during posted times. You are guaranteed a place on a team if you register by March 1st.
- $20 fee added per family registration after March 1st. There is no guarantee that a place will be available for players registering late. The registration fee (minus the $20fee) will be refunded if your child is not placed on a team.
- No mail in registrations.
- What nights do the teams play?
Games are played on various nights Monday thru Thursday. Therefore, you don't always play on the same night each week.
- Are the teams' co-ed?
The U-6 (ages 4.5 & 5) teams are co-ed. Starting with U-8 (ages 6-7) teams are split into individual male/female teams.
- Are there discounts for families with multiple players?
Each family pays for the 3 oldest players. The rest are free.
- When will I hear from my coach?
Soccer rosters and equipment will be handed out to the coaches on April 21, 2018.
Please contact us if you haven't heard from your coach by May 1, 2018.
- When are the practices?
Practices are set up by the coaches normally 1-2 times a week before the season starts. Practices are held Monday thru Thursday only. No weekend practices. The coach may hold a practice if only 1 game is scheduled during a week.
- Can my child be on a friend's team?
Each year we get requests to assign friends to a team so their families can carpool. Our teams are selected based on the player's age and previous year's ability rating which makes the teams evenly divided adding to the enjoyment of the game for all. Therefore, we can't assign children to the same team unless they are siblings or the coach's children.
- Do you have to have a birth certificate?
Baptismal certificate, passport or immunization records are also acceptable. This is only for first time registrants to ensure that they are assigned to the correct age group.
- Can my son/daughter play in a different age group?
They can play in the next older age group as long as they are only one year younger than that age group. They cannot play in a younger age group.