Late Registration for GB east side players
U-6 (ages 4 ½ - 5) - $40.00
U-8 thru U-12 (ages 6 - 11) - $50.00
U-15 & up (ages 12 - 18) - $60.00
* $20 late fee per family will be added
Online registration for the Green Bay Strikers Soccer 2017 season will begin January 1st.!
To register on line click here.
Exception form (click here)
Use this form for:
- Placing siblings on the same team
- Requests for player placement in a different age group
- Extended player shirt size
- Carpool and coach requests are not permitted
Please send to: email@example.com or send to:
Green Bay Strikers
PO Box 9001
Green Bay, WI 54308-9001
Attn: Board of Directors
- Your child's age is determined as of July 31, 2017
- Accepting 4 ½ year olds born on or before Jan 31st, 2013
- NEW PLAYERS must bring a BIRTH CERTIFICATE, PASSPORT, BAPTISMAL CERTIFICATE OR IMMUNIZATION RECORD to verify their age.
- Coaching credit is available. For player registrations paid on the internet the $10 coaching credit will be given out at the Coaches equipment pickup . For registrations paid by check you can deduct the $10 when paying.
- All NSF charges will be collected.
- No refunds.
- Equipment, coach, referee staffing and player rosters are based on registrations during posted times. You are guaranteed a place on a team if you register by March 1st.
- $20 fee added per family registration after March 1st. There is no guarantee that a place will be available for players registering late. The registration fee (minus the $20fee) will be refunded if your child is not placed on a team.
- No mail in registrations.
- What nights do the teams play?
Games are played on various nights Monday thru Thursday. Therefore, you don't always play on the same night each week.
- Are the teams' co-ed?
The U-6 (ages 4.5 & 5) teams are co-ed. Starting with U-8 (ages 6-7) teams are split into individual male/female teams.
- Are there discounts for families with multiple players?
Each family pays for the 3 oldest players. The rest are free.
- When will I hear from my coach?
Soccer rosters and equipment will be handed out to the coaches on April 22, 2017.
Please contact us if you haven't heard from your coach by May 1, 2017.
- When are the practices?
Practices are set up by the coaches normally 1-2 times a week before the season starts. Practices are held Monday thru Thursday only. No weekend practices. The coach may hold a practice if only 1 game is scheduled during a week.
- Can my child be on a friend's team?
Each year we get requests to assign friends to a team so their families can carpool. Our teams are selected based on the player's age and previous year's ability rating which makes the teams evenly divided adding to the enjoyment of the game for all. Therefore, we can't assign children to the same team unless they are siblings or the coach's children.
- Do you have to have a birth certificate?
Baptismal certificate, passport or immunization records are also acceptable. This is only for first time registrants to ensure that they are assigned to the correct age group.
- Can my son/daughter play in a different age group?
They can play in the next older age group as long as they are only one year younger than that age group. They cannot play in a younger age group.